Thursday 1 December 2011

Organisation of Actors


I was always in contact with my friends who were happy to act for me. I sent a message from my phone to each individual on when and where it is and did not push them to be in the trailer if they didn't want to. I sent this message a week beforehand so they could have time to think if they can do it or not. If I had left it short notice, then maybe I wouldn’t have got my actors to come. We met up in College before going to the cafe to do some filming. I felt this was a good meeting place as we all lived in different places.

Here are the timings for the organisation in Cafe Rouge:

1:20 = Everyone arrive at Cafe Nero
1:30 = Begin shooting
2:20 = Finish shooting
2:25 = Review what we have shot and see if we need to re-shoot anything
2:40 = Leave cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment