Thursday 1 December 2011

Research into Target Audience

Find Your Tribe




You are a Rah!

The audience that is represented for me is shown to be a slightly upper middle class stereotypical teenage boy who enjoy parties and have lots of money to spend on various things for leisure purposes and to have fun doing a variety of different activities. This certain audience that is targeted is the group of society that I am going to focus my teaser trailer on. This would mean that I need to feature things in the trailer that appeal to this male teenage audience.

What they do? What films do they like to watch, music they listen to, brands they wear and so on?



How am I going to target them? What techniques can I use that will appeal to them?
A clip that could feature could be a scene talking about money deals; this is so that the ‘Rahs’ can relate to this as they have a lot of money to spend.
I also could use a college, a typical look of a boy’s bedroom, and a cafe as a few of the locations. This is because I want to bring this sense of youth brought through the location of places to appeal to the ‘Rahs’.
I feel that I will need to use characters which seem in their teens of ages 16-18 to further give this youthful feel and so the ‘Rahs’ can relate to the characters lifestyle. However I do not want them to look stereotypical as it could become tedious to the ‘Rahs’, I want my characters to give an individual, unique feel.
My trailer could be something about technology as this will attract the ‘Rahs’ because they have money to spend and do various activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment