Thursday 1 December 2011

Photographs of locations considered and those chosen with written justification for appropriateness

For the opening scene, I thought of choosing either the BBC building or a Modern Building in Town as the background to set the scene.





This is the BBC Building which I have easy access to because I play football every week in the site.  I have not chosen this as the background for the opening scene, mainly because it doesn’t fit in with the mise-en-scene of representing a place where the youth will use. This Building gives an adult feel as this gives a sense of working which will not appeal to my target audience.






This is a modern building in town which is a 15 minutes away walk from my house, so this place is very convenient to film. I have chosen this as the background for the opening scene because it relates well and fits in with the mise-en-scene as the modern building appeals to my young target audience. In addition, and this will be used as a College location to further attract our target audience. It will be shot at night to make the opening scene as interesting to look at as possible, especially because it is the first clip being shown in the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment